- Apropos my earlier post on the damage caused by feminization in religion: Church as a no-(single) Man zone; Engaging Jewish Men in Communal Life (in Conservative Judaism).
- A female singing protest against “קול באשה ערווה” and an interesting defense thereof.
- A calorie calculator for stair-climbing exercises; this method helped me lose several kilos.
- Also, achieve 100 push-ups (sadly, I’ve slacked off this one).
- A new work-in-progress on Targum Onkelos. Looks interesting.
- The blogger Rav Tzair deals with R. Benny Lau’s understanding of the use of “formalistic” halachic methods for substantive purposes, and R. Dr. Michael Avraham’s support of the “cloistered sage” model of Rabbinic leader, along the lines of the Rogatchover.
A hearty Shabbat Shalom to all,