- Will someone explain to me why I keep getting an error screen every time I try to access Hirhurim?! It’s really frustrating.
- Magness Press has an end-of the-year offer of 50 of their history books (some of which are no longer in print) on a CD at the really cheap price of 450 NIS (the collective value of the books is around 5,000 NIS). Valid only until next Sunday.
- Mosad Bialik just came out with the latest issue of Iyunim Bitkumet Yisrael, as well as a history of the de-facto Foreign Ministry of the Jewish Agency (pre-State of Israel).
- Bar-Ilan press has come out with an essay collection on Moshe Rabeinu from different angles – (Jewish POV) Tanach, Philosophy, Kabala and Hasidut, Modern Times and two essays on Moshe from the POV of Christianity and Islam.
- Why is it that MO communities in the US have a “split-down-the-almost-middle” mehiza in shul, but RZ communities in Israel don’t? Rav Tzair muses on the issue (in Hebrew).
- 10 ways to exercise at home, for the exceptionally lazy (such as me).